How to Book JIO GigaFiber broadband Service Step By Step Process
JIO GigaFiber can be booked from the My Jio App or official website of Jio. The booking will start from August 15th. From the city to which maximum booking will be submitted, the first Jio GigaFiber will be launched. After the service is launched, the Jio service engineers will be able to activate the GigaFiber router at their home.
Let’s take a look at the Jio GigaFiber Broadband Plant Plan at this time.
• The minimum plan for Jio GigaFiber Broadband is 500 taka. The plan expired for Tk. 500 is 30 days. This 500 taka plan will allow subscribers to get 300 MB data of 50 Mbps speed.
• JIO GigaFiber Broadband service is another $ 750 plan. This plan is worth 30 days. This 750-channel plan will provide customers with 50 MBps of 450GB data.
• Another plan for JIO GigaFiber broadband service is 999 taka. The plan expired for 999 rupees 30 days. This 999 Taka subscriber will get 600 MB data of 100 MBps speed.
• JIO GigaFiber broadband service provides customers an additional 1299 taka. The plan for this period of 1299 is 30 days. Customers of this plan of 1299 will get 100 MBps speed of 750 GB data.
• JIO GigaFiber Broadband subscribers will get 1500 taka for another plan. The plan expired for 1500 rupees 30 days. Customers of this plan of Tk 1500 will get 150 MB data of 900 GB of data.